Sunday, March 6, 2016

Spring Cleaning

As the weather starts to get nice, I start to think its time to do some spring cleaning! Whether your house is on the market, you're thinking about selling your home, or you're happy with where you are at, it's never too late to get some "spring cleaning" in.  A clean home is a welcoming home!

How would you feel if you listed your house, and the next day it went pending?  That's exactly what happened to a fourplex I listed right by NNU in Nampa off S. Nectarine.  I also had a newly remodeled home in Meridian off Cape Cod go pending this last week.

As far as new homes go, I just listed a home in Filer that is due to be completed on April 10th.  It has an open floor plan on a spacious one acre lot.  Priced at $243,500             MLS# 98613018

Information on this home along with others are all available at lowesflatfee.com, or call, text, or email me and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment