Monday, March 21, 2016

Luck Of The Irish

Another great week!  With it being St. Patrick's Day last week, I must of had a little "luck of the Irish" on my side.  I'm happy to say that things are still moving right along in the real estate market!

This past week I had one home on a very large lot go pending off Bonneville St. in Nampa, and four new listings.  Head on over to my website to check them out, and of course as always, feel free to give me a call to schedule a showing, or if you would just like more information.

This first home is stunning!  It's a must see located in Eagle in Lexington Hills.  Priced at $395,000.  MLS#98614657



This custom second home is located in Nampa with Jack & Jill bathroom and gourmet kitchen.  Priced at $374,900. MLS#98614236



This third home is located in Rockland off of East Shoshone.  It is newly remodeled on acreage.  Priced at $154,850.  MLS#553894





This last home is located in Post Falls on a quiet cul-de-sac in desirable Riverside Harbor.  Priced at $239,500.  MLS# 16-2601



As you can see from above, I specialize in Treasure Valley Real Estate, but I serve other parts of Idaho as well.  If you want to know where all I serve, shoot me an email and I would be happy to answer any and all questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment