Sunday, March 13, 2016

All Business

It's been a busy week.  I've listed 6 homes, and have had 3 go pending.  I had a home in Boise off Holly St. go listed to pending in four days, and a home off Kootenai in Boise go from listed to pending in just two days!  I also had a beautiful home in Idaho Falls off Spectrum Dr. go pending.

One of the homes I just listed is an immaculate home in Boise located in Hidden Springs Subdivision.  Priced at $455,000.  MLS#98613299



This next home is located off East Shadow Creek Lane in Eagle.  Completely maintenance free!  Priced at $279,500.  MLS# 98613302



If you're headed to the Pocatello area, there is a beautiful home that pairs nicely with its beautiful yard at 830 Sheba Rd. in Chubbuck.  Priced at $259,900. MLS#553834



Last, but not least,  this home is located at 2021 N. Syringa Dr. in Coeur d'Alene.  It has 12 rooms!  Priced at $199,950.  MLS# 16-2287

Photo will be coming soon to my website.

With things starting to pick up, now is the time to start moving forward with your house buying/selling plans.  I am happy to help in any way.  Call me anytime to get some quick answers to your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment