Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Flat Fee MLS Service for Idaho Falls, Blackfoot, Rexburg and Surrounding Areas!

I am excited to be offering my flat fee MLS entry service to the Snake River MLS service area. I have recently joined that MLS service and have my first listing in the southeast part of Idaho in Victor.  A large 2 story home with full basement on 1/2 acre, listed price is $269,000.

It is rewarding to be offering my money-saving program to the areas covered by The Greater Idaho Falls Association of Realtors, The Greater Blackfoot Association of Realtors and The Upper Valley Association of Realtors. Many members of the Pocatello association area are also members of the Snake River MLS.

I plan on expanding to northern Idaho as well in the near future. So if you, or someone you know, has real estate needs in any of these areas I can save you a ton of money while providing massive exposure. Give me a call or send me a e-mail. Shoot, you can even text me if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment