Monday, April 18, 2016

Goin Green

Wow!  What a beautiful week!  Everything is starting to turn green and flowers are popping up everywhere.  There is something so inviting into a home when there is beautiful flowers and green grass when you walk up.

This last week, I've had two homes go pending; one off Washington in Caldwell,  and N. Sorrento Dr. in Boise.  There are also three more homes that I listed this week as well.

This first home is off Bowmont Rd. in Kuna.  It sits on over 5 acres!  Priced at $375,000.  MLS# 98616926.





 

This second home is off W. Coleen Ct. in Boise.  This is a custom built home priced at $304,000.  MLS# 98617604.





 

This third listing is a fourplex in a great location off S. Salmon Ln.  Priced at $315,000.  MLS# 98617105.



April & May is always a great time to get out and start looking for a home.  If you would like to take a look at any of these wonderful homes, or any other homes, I'm your guy!  Give me a call/text, or send me an email.  I'm always ready to meet up, find out your wants and needs, and find you a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment