Monday, April 25, 2016

Eastern Idaho New Listings

As some of you may know, helping clients buy and sell homes in the Treasure Valley is my specialty, but I also want to bring to your attention that I also help out clients in other areas of Idaho as well.  I am able to list homes in the Coeur d'Alene area, Twin Falls area, Pocatello area, and also the Idaho Falls area.

This week has been busier in Eastern Idaho for me.  I've had a listing off Spectrum in Idaho Falls go pending, two new listings in Eastern Idaho, and one building lot in the Treasure Valley.

This first listing is located off Center in Bancroft.  It is a five bedroom home on 2 acres!  Priced at $238,900. MLS#554228.





 

 

This second home is off Newgate Dr. in Ammon.  It has over 2000 square feet with a fully finished basement.  Priced at $199,000.  MLS# RR204564A.





 

This third listing is a building lot located off McDermott Rd. in Kuna.  It is 1 acre priced at $41,000.  MLS# 98618663.

If interested in any of the above listing please do not hesitate to call for more info, or if looking to buy or sell a home, I am happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment