Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Idaho's Own Flat Fee Realtor!

I am excited to announce that Lowes Flat Fee Realty is joining forces with companies offering similar options from around the country. One company from each state are banding together forming FlatFeeGroup.com.

We have been working on the overall site and I have been tweaking my state site. It is exciting to be in contact with other brokers and learn of their success and business models. The site is now live and will begin active marketing any day.

We offer such a great program, where you pay a flat fee to get your property into the MLS while still retaining the right to sell it yourself. Either way you save thousands on the sale of your home!

In the near future I will be expanding my service to other parts of the state. Currently I cover from the Twin Falls area to the Oregon line. Likely the Idaho Falls and Coeur d'Alene MLS service areas will be the next ones to add.

If you are thinking about selling your home, I have an option that is a perfect fit for you! Give me a call at 208/386-2992 or shoot me an e-mail roger@lowesflatfee.com.

Results and Savings!



No comments:

Post a Comment