Monday, February 24, 2014

Lenders

There are a ton of lenders out there, some good, some very good and some not so good. Closed on a house today with some sellers of mine. Unfortunately the lender the buyer was using was not very on top of things. Always needing just one more thing. It was frustrating for all involved. If you are thinking about buying a house,  call and get a recommendation, you will be glad you did!


It reminds me of a buyer of mine who went to a lender and was eventually turned down. This was after another lender he had gone to totally flaked out on him.  I convinced him to call one of my recommended lenders and after he did his response was; "Wow, when I leave a message I get a call right back!." Yes, that is how it is supposed to happen. He is now the proud new owner of the following home.

No comments:

Post a Comment