Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well it has been quite a while since I posted, the last couple of weeks have been extremely busy. I have had a couple of listing in that "hot" zone where as soon as it hits the MLS the phone rings off the hook and multiple offers start flowing in. It is a good problem to have but it can take up some time and energy.

I also listed a beautiful new construction home in Saguaro Canyon, I was going to post some photos of it but it is already pending. Some people took a look at it and fell in love! However,  they had a house they needed to sell, so I listed that and received an offer in a day and was able to get their offer accepted on the new construction.

Maybe I will post photos of both.

Above is that new construction home.And above is the home I sold so the sellers could purchase the new home. AND I saved them both money on commissions!  Call me, I can save you money to!

No comments:

Post a Comment