Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally Blogging!

Hello everyone, (although no one is out there yet,) I finally begun what I have considered a long time. This blog will cover the latest real estate happenings in the Boise, Nampa, Meridian and surrounding areas. Also I will post other Treasure Valley happenings and maybe some restaurant comments (I love trying new places.) I will also include whatever other observations I may have. I hope to have it informative, interesting and hopefylly even a bit fun. I hope you will find it useful and come back to visit regularly.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, be my guest.

    ReplyDelete