Monday, May 7, 2012

My Boise River Weekend

It seemed to be a Boise River weekend for me and no it was not because it is at flood stage and it was not for recreation. I had activity that seems to surround the river.

First my lovely home that is close to the Boise River in the Spring Meadow subdivision accepted an offer. And then I have a couple that have been looking for just the right place for the past nearly 2 years. The parameters at first required a tree top view of city of tree, Boise. But suddenly over the weekend after looking at the home with just such a view and private location like they had been desiring, they switched and fell in love with a Boise River front lot in the Waterfront Development. So after a mad scramble to get an offer in, as the sellers had already countered on a different offer, we were able to get it secured. My buyers are thrilled!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment