Monday, February 27, 2012

February Take My Breath Away Winners

As I travel about the valley I take photos of those homes that are so brightly painted that they make you look at them. I share them occasionally here, usually as monthly winners. If you have any you would like to include, send them my way and we will see if they have what it takes to become a monthly winner. And by the way, as you look at these houses you need to have the Top Gun Theme going through your head, at least I do. (You know, "take my breath away...") In fact I had to go to You Tube and have it playing while I am uploading!

Located on N 28th St in Boise, just down from a cute little house that I closed today.



This home, I believe is located out in the country in either North Caldwell or perhaps the Middleton area.

No comments:

Post a Comment