Monday, May 23, 2011

Sreamin' Deal In Middleton

Saturday I was gong to mow my lawn and plant tomatoes along with a few other assorted vegetables. But instead I ended up showing a home in Middleton on 3 acres listed for, are you ready for this, $45,000! Yes, it is a manufactured home built in 1991, but it is on a permanent foundation with an attached 2 car garage. The ground does not have water rights but it is flat and very useable. In my opinion it is a screamin deal!  It is a HUD repo and initial bids are due this evening. So I will be writing up an offer for that buyer later today.  Before that though, I am off to write an offer for a cabin in Cascade, I working with an agent from that area since they are located in a different MLS area. It also is a bank repo, and appears to be a good value. It really is a great time to buy with the prices and interest rates both being so low!

Update: My folk's offer on the screamin deal was not accepted, so we know the successful bid was over $50,000. I will be interested to see when it closes how high it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment