Friday, May 6, 2011

Meridian and Boise Houses Tie for the April Take My Breathe Away Contest!

As I drive around in various neighborhoods showing houses to prospective buyers, or visiting with sellers or preparing reports for banks, sometimes a color of house grabs my undivided attention. These "take my breath away" houses reach out and slap me upside the head and say look at me! So I thought I would feature one or two a month. Now remember I do not choose these houses, they choose me.

For April, I could not decide between these two houses, both are vivid eye catchers, so I declare it a tie! The blue one is located on the Boise bench, not far from the famous washer woman on Vista. (I will have to figure a feature for her sometime.) The orange sherbet colored home is close to Tully park in Meridian.

So I look forward to May's contest, I already snapped a very strong contender's picture today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment