Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So, what's up?

Good Morning Boise! I read this letter to the editor in the Idaho Statesman and it gave me a chuckle so I thought I would pass it on. Enjoy!

"So, what’s up?

What’s up? Well, gas and diesel prices are certainly up. And education reform pro and con has everybody’s dander up. Idaho’s population is up. My doctor says Medicare’s time is up (for me anyway). Taxes (subtle fees and levies, etc.) are up. Charlie Sheen is way up. Megaloads are on their way up (north). Politicians’ whines make me want to throw up. Being constantly overweight has me fed up. Every morning I’m lucky I wake up. My blood pressure is up. What would some women look like without makeup? Baseball pitchers still throw a change up. Remember to keep your chin up. My wife said shut up and I thought she said stand up (ooh, I’ll hear about that set-up). Did I mention my blood pressure? Popkey should wise up. Life goes on — do not let it get you down!"

GILBERT BOLEN, Boise

Read more: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2011/04/04/1591734/letters-to-the-editor.html#ixzz1IfLgIqaB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment