Thursday, April 7, 2011

Disclaimer-What do I know about food?

What do I know about food? I like it. I like to try new places, a lot of the enjoyment my wife get when we travel is trying new food outlets. I love the excitement and enjoyment of finding new great food offerings. We do end up suffering through some less than outstanding experiences as well, but that is all part of the hunt.  I thought I would share our experiences in the search for great places to eat in the Treasure Valley.

Now the disclaimer part, I do not claim to have particular knowledge or training in food. I freely acknowledge that entrées I do not enjoy at a restaurant may be because of my selection, it may have just not been my thing. Also, my wife and I are very picky with food, perhaps too picky at times. But it is all about one person's opinion, or maybe two.

Also, most of these posts will be after one visit, unlike the minimum of two of the restaurant critics. So it may have just been an off time for restaurant, or maybe just off time for my taste buds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment