Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Year!

Leap year comes once every four years and I don't know about you, but I welcome the extra day!  Do you plan on doing anything exciting or out of the ordinary on this special day?  You could always give me a ring about getting into your dream home.  Why would you call me for your real estate needs?  I produce results!

This last week I had a cute little house in Kuna off Lahar go pending, one in Boise right off the greenbelt, and in Melba I had a beautiful home on 5 acres go pending and sold in just one week!

On top of all those homes going pending, I also listed another home in Meridian.  This newer home has loads of upgrades and an amazing community clubhouse.  Priced at $347,990.  MLS# 98612388

If you head over to my website you can check out this home plus many other beautiful homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment