Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It is a New Year!

We are already a couple of weeks into the new year. Personally, although the overall activity is low, as is traditional for this time of year, I have had 4 properties accept offers since the first of the year. And of those 4, 3 of them were listed either in December or earlier in January. So I guess I would have to say the the market is still moving, people are still listing and buyers still buying.

I was going to post some photos of a couple of those listings, but with them already pending, I will post a couple newly listed from this week.

The first is a two story home in Kuna, very nice condition with a 3 car garage, large kitchen, lots of light, 2159 square feet and priced at only $174,900. MLS#98608554



Great Value on this Kuna home!



I will have to wait to post photos of my next listing, it is so new I do not have them yet. It is a new construction, 3300 square feet with view from the northwest foothills of Boise. Priced at $899,000. Look for those photos in the next few days. Or you can call me now to get the first look!

No comments:

Post a Comment