Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 2011

On this Thanksgiving Day I pause to express my thankfulness to my Heavenly Father for my life, my darling wife, my children and spouses and the grandchildren. My family has richly blessed my life. I am also so very grateful for the plenty I enjoy, this free and glorious land along with the sacrifices of so many that ensured those freedoms. I am also thankful for this Treasure Valley for the peace and prosperity it provides. I am so eternally grateful for my Heavenly Father and his gospel.

I, like many I believe, often get so caught up in what I don't have and the difficulties that life often throws my way, that I do take the time to adequately recognize and thank God for the abundant blessings that are mine.

I am also thankful for friends, clients and associates. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment